The most common cosmetic issues affecting both men and women include moles, skin tags, clogged pores and age spots. Your skin serves as a protector of your body and it protects you from bacteria and viruses, and regulates your body temperature.
Although you can find a wide array of over-the-counter products to treat skin issues, these products are not always the safest solution as they are often filled with harsh chemicals that do more damage than good. These harsh chemicals can irritate your skin, especially if it’s sensitive.
Fortunately, there are all-natural, homemade remedies for this issues. Here are some natural remedies for each skin problem considered individually:
Moles can occur at any time of life and affect people of all ages, including children. There are two major factors for the appearance of moles – sun exposure, which affects skin pigmentation cells, also known as melanocytes, and the genetic factor.
1. Take a teaspoon of baking soda and add about three or four drops of castor oil to it. Mix it properly to create a gummy texture. Apply it on your moles right before you go to bed. Protect the area using adhesive bandages or gauze and medical tapes. Take it off and wash the area when you wake up.
2. Dip a cotton ball in ACV and press it against the affected area. Hold it in place using gauze and medical tapes. Remove after an hour. Doing this once everyday should get rid of your mole in about 10 days or sooner.
3. Slice a piece of garlic clove, and apply the cut side on the mole. Hold the clove in place using medical tapes. Leave it overnight.
1. Rub the wart every night with a banana peel and leave it overnight. Repeat the procedure for two weeks and the wart will disappear.
2. Rub honey on the wart at night and wrap it with a bandage. In this way, you will successfully remove it and in some cases, warts eliminated in this way never return.
3. Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and secure it with a bandage. Apply it at night and let it stay overnight. Then, replace it with a new one. The wart will slowly vanish.
Skin tags are small flesh-colored or brown growths that hang off the skin. They can appear on the neck, armpits, around the groin, under the breasts or on the eyelids.
1. Soak a cotton ball with water and add a couple drops of tea tree oil. Put the cotton ball on the skin tag and place a bandage over it. Repeat this process two to three times a day for a month.
2. Mix baking soda and castor oil into a paste and apply it to the skin tag, put a bandage over it. You can store it in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Apply this mixture two to three times a day.
3. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze it to remove any excess. Put the cotton ball on the spot as long as you want. In several days the skin tag will darken and fall off by itself.
1. Mix lemon juice, 1 tsp of glycerin, 2 tsps of rose water and 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder. Do this a few times a week and wash it with cold water.
2. Cut up a red onion and juice it, or blend it if you don’t have a juicer. After that, grab a cotton swab, dip it in your juice and apply it directly to each spot or area you wish to lighten. Leave it to act about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, rinse it off with warm water.
3. Put some fresh Aloe Vera on the dark spot and leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat this two times a day and within a month you should notice improvement.
Clogged pores, which are more typical of oily skin, are caused by excess sebum secretion by the skin oily glands. They are not just ugly in appearance, but also painful, especially if left untreated or if grow in size. They significantly affect your skin quality.
1. Start by washing your face then steam it over a pot of freshly boiled water. Cover your head with a towel so as to get optimal effects from the steam. Remain in this position 10-15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water several times after the steaming. In the end, apply some vinegar to remove any extra debris.
2. Create a paste using sugar and lemon. Rub this in using an organic cotton washcloth in a circular motion. Once you are done scrubbing, wash your face thoroughly.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.