WHAT YOUR SLEEPING POSITION SAYS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Did you know that the way you sleep says a lot about who we are as individuals?When we sleep, our subconscious minds take over. Because of this, the body language we use with a partner while we snooze can be a remarkably precise way to gauge what’s going on in our relationships.
Many experts and psychologists agree with this idea and have conducted studies in and written books on the subject. They have uncovered the ten most popular couple sleeping positions and the secrets they have found about each is truly intriguing.
1. Pillow talk – When you’re facing each other but not touching your bodies together, it’s a sign of contact and conversation.
2. Lover’s knot – If you’re sleeping face to face and with legs intertwined until you fall asleep, it indicates independence and powerful sexual activity.
3. The crab – The crab position indicates a problem when a partner needs space, while the other one needs intimacy.
4. The cliff hanger – If you’re sleeping on the opposite sides constantly, it means that there’s some distance between you that needs to be resolved. If it’s for just one night, you both need a good night sleep and it’s nothing to worry about.
5. Hollywood – When the woman sleep on her man’s chest, it’s a sign of a new relationship.
6. Spoon male inside – The man needs more love and care.
7. Spoon female inside – The man is loving and protective of his woman.
8. Liberty – If you’re sleeping back-to-back with your bodies avoiding each other, it’s a sign of a strong connection, but also of independence.
9. Shingles – If the woman is resting in the crevice of her partner’s shoulders, it means that she’s dependent on him.
10 . Cherish – If your backs are facing each other, but not touching, it means that you’re comfortable with your partner.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.